16.2.11

Ni Hao

I've been gone. But I am back, again. For those of you that don't follow me on twitter, I have been in Beijing, China with my boys having the time of my life. It was definitely a trip I will NEVER forget and I came back feeling refreshed and ready to create. Beijing was everything I thought it would be and then some. The Great Wall was unreal and we even had some good Chinese food. Finally. 


Here are a few of my favorite pics. Okay maybe more than a few. Enjoy!








Everyone thought our baby was a local. Something must have been in the water I drank there when I was pregnant :)

China you were so good to us. Can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

  1. hope you had an amazing trip! i would love to visit china someday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...