29.12.10

Modern Day Paper Dolls

Leah got me hooked on this website where you can create different looks from 4768347568347658397658734 different pieces.

Its so overwhelming but so incredible at the same time. There are so many things to choose from.

Here is a simple look I created for a casual day in La. It takes me forever and a day to make one look because I can never make up my mind.




You can create your own look here.

If you make something that you just fall in love with email it to me here. I'd love to see!

You have been warned. This is insanely addicting!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Love this site, just finished my own little creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's another site, www.coutourious.com , its similar, but you can actually put the clothes on a model. you should try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love theta combination.Is so fashion forward and the color is almost volatile.I would love to find that pink rose hair clip here in L.A.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...